A community connected by the belief that everyone can achieve their true potential
The Ridge Foundations CIC’s main aim is to create jobs and training opportunities, primarily in Dunbar. We value our local heritage and want to make sure that the current and future generations are able to appreciate and care for it. We want to:
- provide training and support to help people find gainful employment locally
- develop business uses for restored buildings, to create jobs and to provide income to make our projects sustainable
- develop practical supports to allow more vulnerable members of our community to overcome barriers in accessing training and necessary interventions, to facilitate the fulfilment of their potential.
- protect our local built heritage by creating a base of skills and knowledge to carry out restoration and maintenance of historic buildings.
- stimulate our local economy by improving Dunbar town centre as a tourist attraction, as well as an attractive place for local people to live, work and shop
The Ridge Foundations CIC is at once a construction company and a training vehicle.
Board of Directors
Read about Ciara here.
Read more about Lynn here.
How to contact the Ridge Foundations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ridge Foundations #SC545545 Registered Office: 40A High Street, Dunbar EH42 1JH
Contact the Ridge foundations
our projects ...
and latest news ...